Email terms & conditions
By submitting via the ‘Subscribe’ button, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). In these Terms, references to “we”, “us” and/or “our” are references to Grind Equity.
2. By providing your email address and submitting via the ‘Subscribe’ button you consent to receive email communications from Grind Equity. The purpose of our emails is to send newsletters to keep our customers and visitors updated about new blog posts or new service offerings. The subscription to our newsletter service is voluntary.
3. By providing your email address and submitting via the ‘Subscribe’ button you confirm you are the authorised owner/user of the email address submitted.
5. Your use of our website is subject to our site Terms and Conditions.
6. The frequency of the newsletter issues will usually be fortnightly.
7. We reserve the sole right to either modify or discontinue the newsletter, at any time with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise such right. We reserve the sole right to unsubscribe users / visitors from our newsletter service, without notice. We will do so with any subscriber we deem registered with fake data.
8. We may require subscribers to confirm their email address upon registration. You may therefore receive a message with a link you’ll have to click in order to confirm the email address and your will to subscribe.
9. You can opt into or out of receiving promotional materials at any time by contacting our Customer Care Team. You have the right to access and correct personal information, and can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. You can also opt out of email communications by following the unsubscribe link in the relevant email.
11. You agree that your personal information may be shared with our employees, contractors, agents, companies working on our behalf, selected business partners and other related companies in our group, but, except as required by law, information identifying an individual will never be passed on to a third party for their own use. Grind Equity may disclose this information to third parties if it is required to do so by law.
We will not communicate / spread / publish or otherwise give away your address.